Skip to main content

my story when i fall

Hei guys, i want to tell. Today is probably the worst day. where i felt caged. Though a trival matter. I today received ratings 32. It was almost the same as that i experienced in grade 9 in JHS i used to be. One more severe. I get a last ratings.
Dad taunted me by singing "ratings 32 of 37 student." It was crazy. I cried. He wanted to snap her "I'm more lucky! Can get school favorite! Don't you appreciate me a little!"
I HAVE DREAM PROUD OF YOU OPPORTUNITY. I CAN NOT GLOW AS YOU WOULD EXCEPT.
When i'm lonely. Did you know? Maybe if tell you i was considered crazy. For example, I regard my friends on twitter like my real world because in real world my friends thinks that i waste. I'm different. I'm sure the words ifada "They will not be able to make you become a successful person. They are the one who said you're garbage." I'm too cool with the fake world.
When i get a number one, I don't see the curvature mom smile. The difference with my sister, When she gets one ratings. When i champion marching band, i also don't see the enthusiastic mother that i share stories. when i fell. Mom just told me i look for defiencies. I knew i lacked mom! But try to mother who ask "what's wrong with me." Trying to care with me!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phobia

phobia. phobia itu artinya hal yang kita takuti kali ini gua ngebahas ini karena gua mau kasih tau asal muasal kenapa gua takut ini takut ini. dengarkan cerita ku teman :) 1. Darah Jangan heran ya kalian kalo gua agak membenci warna merah darah disebapkan karena gua phobia darah. ada dua kejadian yang bikin gua takut sama darah. beginilah ceritanya. Ini cerita disaat gua kelas 3 kira-kira umur gua 11 tahun kira-kira ade gua masih 5 tahunlah. ini cerita ade gua. Disuatu malam ketika adzan solat Magrib terdengar gua ngambil wudu, setelah ambil wudu tentunya gua ketempat solat dong. setelah solat berjamaah dengan mama. kita mendengar suara tangisan dari lantai bawah. gua tau suara tangisan itu adalah tangisan ade gua. mama gua gak panik langsung teriak-teriak. "MBA NI, ITU SI ADE KENAPA?!?!" gua pun berlari menuju tangga. gua shock ngeliat ade gua terkapar ditangga, kepalanya bocor dengar banyak darah. mama gua yang panik langsung gendong ade gua kebawah. ayah gua dan om ...